Have you got the latest celebrity sedu hairstyle?Sedu Hairstyles - how to achieve the perfect celebrity look
Sedu hair is the current 'in' fashion. It looks nice on everybody, but you do need to know how to make it go from looking great to looking super sexy! You've probably noticed that some celebrities are going for the sedu hairstyle - including Jennifer Aniston, Jessica Simpson, Keira Knightly, Paris Hilton and Hilary Duff.
7 Steps to achieving the perfect celebrity look for your hair:
- Spray a heat-protective spray in your hair, this insures very little damage is done to your hair. Be sure to spray over the entire length of your hair.
- Fully dry hair using a blow dryer. Make sure that you blow downwards, this is so the you can keep the cuticles lying flat, thus leaving your hair shinier, because more light can reflect from your hair. .
- Comb through your hair with a wide-toothed comb, so as not to create static in your hair. Keep this comb for the next part. .
- Separate your hair into sections. Depending on the thickness of your hair you may
end up having created between 4 and 10 sections. Start with the hair closest to your
neck. and work up to the top. You will find that the more sections you have the
straighter your hair will be in the end. .
- Once you have your first section, turn on your hair
straighteners. Starting at the top pull the straighteners down
towards the floor. Do this fairly slowly. The slower you go the
straighter it will be and the longer it will stay in. But also the
slower you go the more damage you cause to you hair. .
- Once your first section is straight, continue until all the hair
is completed. .
- If you are happy with your look, then spray some shine spray
over all your hair. If not, continue straightening your locks until
you achieve desired effect, please remember that straighteners
can also create curls and waves, so be creative. .
We know that you want your hair to look stunning, by using the same techniques and styles as the celebrities, your hair will look amazing. For further tips and ideas for how to look great, visit Celebrity Sedu Hairstyles
This article was submitted by Alissa Carter, owner of Dress Search - Prom Dresses website.
Alissa enjoys shopping and has set up this dress site to review where to shop for the perfect dresses.
For a full list of the services on offer at Inanch London click here.
Tags: blow dryer, celebrities, celebrity, curls, cuticles, dry hair, fashion, hair straighteners, jennifer aniston, jessica simpson, locks, paris hilton, sedu hairstyle, sedu hairstyles, toothed comb, waves