Tips on Using a Blow DryerHair dryer, also known as blow dryer, is an electric device for blowing hot, warm, or cool air onto damp hair. The device is very useful for everyone to creating, drying, or styling hair quickly. It is easy to use. But, if you do not use it safely, it can damageyour hair. The heat output from a hair dryer can be very dangerous. The hair can be going to dry, damage, shaft splits at the end, falls out, and then you lose your beautyful hair. Once your hair got damage, hard for you to repair it. To minimize these risks, there are many steps you should follow when you are blow drying your hair:
1. Before you use the hair dryer, read the instruction manual that comes with the hair dryer's box first. It gives you important safety information and also ensures you to avoid any risks.
2. Use blow dryer if you only need to use it. Use a fan or dry hair naturally is the best way to avoid heat. Using towel dry & fan are far better for you.
3. Do not use hairdryer in the shower. If you forgot to switch off the shower before attempting to dry your hair, you can get a shock.
4. Do not blow dry wet hair because it can burn your hair. Towel off your hair first to make it damp before dry it.
5. Apply mousse or serum to protects hair from the heat, damage, and sun.
6. Make sure the switches are off before you plug the cable in.
7. Set the heat frequency at low level, then you can set it at higher level as you need when you are operating it.
8. You can also use a hair dryer diffuser to add volume & texture.
9. Blow dry your hair from a distance to avoid burning. Start drying from the roots to the ends. Do it gently without direct it to the face area or to one place.
10. Use a soft brush rather than a comb when the hair is going to dry. It helps you to drying hair quickly. Brush the hair gently.
11. Always turn off and unplug the hair dryer when you are done. Then, store device in a cool, dry place.
Get more hairstyle tips today on http://coolmenshair.com.
Article Source: http://www.articlealley.com/article_560658_34.html