9) Our salon has been fitted a High-Efficiency Particulate Air Purifier which is designed to remove up to 99% of airborne pollutants, bacteria and germs.
10) Our traditional cotton towels have now been replaced with biodegradable disposable towels made from 100% natural viscose fibre making them extremely hygienic.
11) There will be no magazines or newspapers to share between clients until further notice.
12) Refreshments will be served in disposable paper cups (coffee, tea, wine), plastic bottles (water) or glass bottles (sparkling water).
13) All client jackets/coats will be placed in a disposable polythene cover to avoid contamination with other clients’ jacket whilst hung in our cloakroom.
14) We kindly ask you not to touch any of our retail products unless you are definitely purchasing the product(s).
15) Please pay with a debit/credit card where possible instead of cash. Tips can still be given in cash as we will not be providing any cash-back services.
Your safety, our priority!
As a result of all the changes that we have made to help protect our clients and staff whilst in the salon, we have had to introduce a Covid-19 Protective Measures fee of £5.00 to every client bill.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Inanch London and thank you for your co-operation during these challenging times.