INANCH LONDON LTD – PRIVACY NOTICE – April 2021
WHO WE ARE
Inanch London Limited is the data controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Inanch London Limited and its subsidiaries ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
- In order to register you will have to provide details including your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- If you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may ask you to complete surveys which we will use for research purposes and to improve our services to you.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our website.
- Details of your visits to our site (including traffic data, location data, weblogs) and the resources you access.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use your personal data to:
- enable us to fulfil your order and carry out our contracting with you.
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or (where you have consented) which we feel may be of interest to you.
- notify you of changes to our services.
- allow you to use the interactive features on our site, if you choose to do so.
- answer any questions you have about using our website and to notify you about the status of your order.
- make sure your order is delivered correctly and to maintain your account.
We also collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers, but this is statistical data and does not identify individual users.
OUR LAWFUL BASES FOR COLLECTING AND USING THE INFORMATION
We are entitled to use your personal data in the ways set out in this policy in accordance with the following lawful bases:
The use of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract with you for provision of our products and/or services, or to take steps at your request prior to entering into such a contract;
We have legal obligations that we have to discharge, for example fraud detection and taxation;
The use of your personal data is necessary for our legitimate interests in:
- Ensuring the quality of the products and services we provide to you;
- Collecting information for marketing purposes;
- Communicating with you; and
- Statistical analysis;
You have consented to such use;
To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights for the purposes of legal proceedings.
If the provision of your personal information is a legal or contractual requirement or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract with us, and you choose not to provide it, we may not be able to perform some of the tasks we need to in order to provide certain products or services to you.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
The cookies we use are "analytical" cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
We use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. We will only share this information with our suppliers or agents who will assist us in providing goods and services to you. Examples of what these cookies allow us to do:
- Remembering you when you return to our site
- Allowing you to move to different parts of our site during your browsing session
- Providing you with improved site functionality
These cookies allow us to improve the quality of our site and enhance your experience of using it. The cookies recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. The information these cookies collect is anonymous and we will not share this information with third parties. Examples of what these cookies allow us to do:
- Provide statistics on how our site is used, such as browser usage and number of visitors
- Help us improve the site by measuring any errors which occur during your browsing experience
You can find more information about cookies and how to manage them here: www.allaboutcookies.org.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site as transmission via the internet is never completely secure; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information all the information you provide us is stored on secured servers. All payment transactions will be encrypted. Please keep usernames and passwords confidential.
REVIEW OF ANONYMOUS DATA FROM GOOGLE ANALYTICS
We are committed to ensuring that our website contains content that is valuable and useful to our website visitors. To assist us in this, we have implemented Google Analytics demographics and interest-reporting features on our website. These tools allow us to review anonymous data regarding the gender, age and interests of website visitors and adapt our website content to better reflect their needs. Although this information is collected through your Google Ad settings, it is not provided to us in a personally identifiable format. This means we cannot identify what information is about you, and we will not try to figure it out.
We want to keep you up to date on our latest products, promotional offers and events. If you have agreed when you registered, we can inform you about these and other services and events we offer by email, SMS post or telephone. When registering you can also choose to receive such information from other carefully selected companies.
You have the right to ask us to stop processing your personal data for marketing purposes at any time by contacting us at [email protected]
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we, or substantially all of our assets, are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held about customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at [email protected]
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
HOW LONG WE WILL KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be saved for the specified purposes mentioned above for as long as necessary for that purpose. When determining the relevant retention periods, we will take into account factors including:
- statute of limitations under applicable law(s);
- (potential) disputes; and
- guidelines issued by relevant supervisory authorities
In order to be able to offer you Klarna's payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.